G2 PSD are are the authorised Australian distributor for all Intec Products. We are excited that this includes ColorCut – Digital die-cutting for sheet labels and packaging.
- PNEUMATIC AIR-DRIVEN LOADING
- FAN SEPARATION OF MEDIA
- VISION® CAMERA CUT MARK READING
- VISION-MARK® WORKFLOW SOFTWARE
- CUTS SRA3 SHEETS IN 30-40 SECONDS
- AUTO SHEET EJECTION
- 100 SHEET CAPACITY FOR AUTO FEEDING
- SUITABLE FOR A4 – SRA3 SHEETS
- CUTS UP TO 350 G2M
The ColorCut also comes with perforating capabilities, camera-based vision registration to identify origin, scale and skew.
Want a demo! Contact Us!
Check out the video below to watch it in action.
Here are some more details straight from the brochure!
- Intec’s Vision Control cutting software accepts both eps files from CorelDRAW and native Adobe Illustrator files.
- A variable power air separation system blows air into the stack from both sides, pre-separating the sheets and eliminating misleading caused by static. The advanced vacuum feed system picks up and loads each sheet on demand via dual suction hoses.
- The 100 sheet capacity tray accepts media up to 350mm x 500mm, making it suitable for all popular sheet sizes like A4, A3 and even SRA3.
- Primarily designed to cut sheet labels on paper or synthetic and polyester substrates – the ColorCut can also cut prototype packaging thanks to dual position ‘cut zones’.
- Camera-based ‘Vision Registration’ identifies origin, scale and skew – then adjusts to compensate for any printing errors.
- The intuitive control panel and LCD display panel make light work of all the sophisticated options.